- pale-blue polo shirt
- bottle-green sweater top
- fleece-lined jacket
- grey skirt or trousers
- grey trousers
- green gingham dress
- grey short trousers
- Flat-heeled, black school shoes (not trainers).
- Black sports shorts
- T-shirt in the colour of the house group – (St Andrew’s – blue, St David’s – yellow, St George’s – red, St Patrick’s – green)
- Black sandshoes for indoors and trainers for outdoors
- House colour drawstring bag
Jewellery & Hairstyles
We ask you not to send your child to school wearing:
- Jewellery (with the exception of a wrist watch)
- Hair gel, hair colours or with lines shaved into their hair
These are available from our suppliers Tots to Teams Tel: 0191 2715454 or Work wear and Embroidery Ltd Tel: 0191 3401018 and order forms are available from the school office.
Please, mark your child’s name on all clothing.
A reminder letter will be sent home to parents of children who miss a lesson through incomplete kit.