KS2 Class Teacher
KS2 Class Teacher
Required for 1st September 2019
Full-time, permanent contract
MPS – UPS – £23,720 – £39,406
The governors of this friendly, successful and outstanding (Ofsted April 2013), one form entry junior school wish to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our supportive team.
We are looking for:
- A commitment to supporting the ethos and practices of our Catholic school.
- An excellent, highly motivated classroom teacher, able to nurture, inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best.
- A practitioner who can support and promote the vision and ethos of our school and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- A teacher who is committed to working in partnership with all members of staff, governors, families, the parish and the wider community.
We can offer:
- Happy, well-behaved, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school to learn.
- The opportunity to work alongside a successful team of highly motivated and caring staff and governors, committed to achieving excellence in all areas.
Applicants are welcome to visit the school on either Wednesday 30th January at 9.30am or on Thursday 31st January at 4.15pm. Please contact the School Business Manager, Helen Thompson, on 0191 410 2231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which session you would like to attend.
Please visit our school website www.birtleystjosephsjuniors.org for information and an application pack.
All application forms should be returned to Helen Thompson, School Business Manager, St Joseph’s Catholic Junior School, School Street, Birtley, Chester-le-Street,
Co. Durham DH3 2PN or by
Closing date: 12.00 noon Friday 8th February 2019.
Shortlisting will take place week beginning Monday 11th February and interviews will be held week beginning Monday 11th March.
St Joseph’s Catholic Junior school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and baring service check (DBS).
Please see further information in the documents provided