All documentation on this website can be made available as paper copies, free of charge upon request.
Please contact the School Office for further information.
A copy of the latest School Prospectus can be downloaded below.
- Accessibility Plan 2018
- Admission Policies
- Anti Bullying Policy 2018
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2018 (Child Friendly)
- Attendance Policy 2018
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy 2018
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy (PDF)
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Collective Worship Policy (2012) (PDF)
- Complaints Policy
- Disability and Equality Accessibility Scheme Plan
- Educational Visits Policy 2018
- Inclusion Policy
- eSafety Policy 2017
- Photos-Videos Policy 2016 (PDF)
- RE Policy 2012 (PDF)
- Safeguarding Policy 2017-18
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Snow and Bad Weather Policy
- Walking to and from school alone policy
- Social Media Safety Handbook
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEAD
SEND INFORMATION REPORT
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Please find below our report that outlines the support for SEN that you can expect from us at St Joseph’s.
The Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) is Mrs Jackson who can be contacted via the School Business Manager at the school address or by telephone 0191 410 2231